Welcome to my blog!

This is where I will be keeping everyone posted on my specials and upcoming events. You can also catch a sneak peek of your session here. Be sure to scroll all the way down for information on our Watch Me Grow Portrait Plan for newborns and other useful information.

Wendy Donaldson Photography is not accepting any new bookings until late Sept/Oct 2009. To schedule your appointment in Sept/Oct call today!

WEDDINGS are currently being booked for SPRING 2011!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yes, I am still alive!

Ok, so some of you may be wondering if I disappeared or wondered off, but nope, I am still here. I have been really busy lately, which is a good thing. I have been working on SFHS Basketball Program photos, following Santa around and taking his picture with the kids on the "Nice" list, working on my new website. (Which I have to admit, I have no clue what I am doing) My goal is to have my website up and running by 1/1/09, so stay tunned! Oh, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: