Welcome to my blog!

This is where I will be keeping everyone posted on my specials and upcoming events. You can also catch a sneak peek of your session here. Be sure to scroll all the way down for information on our Watch Me Grow Portrait Plan for newborns and other useful information.

Wendy Donaldson Photography is not accepting any new bookings until late Sept/Oct 2009. To schedule your appointment in Sept/Oct call today!

WEDDINGS are currently being booked for SPRING 2011!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mrs. M SNEAK PEAK

I had the pleasure of shooting maternity pictures for this beautiful lady. This will be baby #3 and she is 39 weeks and counting. She is absolutely stunning and so much fun to talk with, I laughed the entire time! Did I mention that her husband is hilarious too! They are such a cute couple and their other two children are just as goregeous as Mom, so no doubt that when this little guy gets here he will be a cutie too! I wanted to post this sneak peak before I closed down for the night, this is only slightly edited and it is beautiful. I hope you enjoy it, and I will have the rest for you ASAP. Enjoy!

No comments: