Welcome to my blog!

This is where I will be keeping everyone posted on my specials and upcoming events. You can also catch a sneak peek of your session here. Be sure to scroll all the way down for information on our Watch Me Grow Portrait Plan for newborns and other useful information.

Wendy Donaldson Photography is not accepting any new bookings until late Sept/Oct 2009. To schedule your appointment in Sept/Oct call today!

WEDDINGS are currently being booked for SPRING 2011!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mini Sessions for Christmas

I have had alot of people asking what my Christmas specials are. I know everyone is on a tight budget, as am I. So I am offering the following Mini Sessions as opposed to a full 2 hour session. The Mini Sessions will last approximately 30 minutes, you will receive 5-8 proofs to choose from and be able to choose from the following packages:

Pkg A: (1pose)
1 - 8x10
2 - 5x7
16 -wallets
$50.00

Pkg B: (2poses)
2 - 8x10
4 - 5x7
16 - wallets
$85.00

Pkg C: (3poses)
2 - 8x10
6 - 5x7
24 wallets
20 photo greeting cards
$150.00

A $25.00 deposit is due at the time you book your session, this deposit will be credited towards your package price. Call today to book your session (352) 213-9155. Don't delay so that you can have your portraits back before the holidays!

No comments: