Welcome to my blog!

This is where I will be keeping everyone posted on my specials and upcoming events. You can also catch a sneak peek of your session here. Be sure to scroll all the way down for information on our Watch Me Grow Portrait Plan for newborns and other useful information.

Wendy Donaldson Photography is not accepting any new bookings until late Sept/Oct 2009. To schedule your appointment in Sept/Oct call today!

WEDDINGS are currently being booked for SPRING 2011!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BIG THINGS HAPPENING IN 2009

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be a lot of BIG BIG BIG things happening in 2009 for Wendy Donaldson Photography. I am excited and can't wait to ring in the New Year to get it all started. I thought I would give you guys a heads up on some of the things coming your way!

-My new website
http://www.wendydonaldsonphotography.com/ will debut January 1, 2009!

-I will be debuting my handmade custom tutu's for all those little princesses out there. I will even have teenie tiny tutus for newborns and infants.

-I will be having many contest this year. Here are just a few that are coming your way:

-$500 Scholarship for a lucky Senior

-Sassy Girl contest

-A Year of Smiles Calendar contest (your portrait could be in a 2010 Wall Calendar)

-And MUCH MUCH More!

-I will also have some new policies that will go into effect. They are policies that I have used all along but have been lenient in their enforcement. They will be strictly enforced from here forward. Details will be explained.

So everyone get ready for a fabulous 2009!

No comments: