Welcome to my blog!

This is where I will be keeping everyone posted on my specials and upcoming events. You can also catch a sneak peek of your session here. Be sure to scroll all the way down for information on our Watch Me Grow Portrait Plan for newborns and other useful information.

Wendy Donaldson Photography is not accepting any new bookings until late Sept/Oct 2009. To schedule your appointment in Sept/Oct call today!

WEDDINGS are currently being booked for SPRING 2011!

Monday, September 1, 2008

We have been out playing!







Ok, so I got my oldest daughter all punked out....she wants to start her own band. We went outdoors and took some pics of my little rocker chick! Let me know what you think. We had fun, she loves hamming it up for the camera.....she does a great angry rock chick look...

No comments: